Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 September 09

today so tired arr~~ nid to stay back...all is bcuz of my 2pid SISTER!!
I HATE HER !!where gt a person can lik tat one... she scold me bcuz i beat her face...she reali annoying wad...she was lik simply singing my song bside my ear,disturbing me~i oni heat very light oni lor~wad the hell~ she said:a younger sister slap her elder sister,thn she beat my hand..i was lik starring at her.. i say she oni elder thn me one n a half year oni ma,very big meh~she said u better stop it arr...SO WAD??her attitude oso lik tat wad~she oso talk soo loud to my grandma la~her attitude worse thn me 1000000000000 times la ~wad's her problem? gila punya orang? she gt mental problem or wad?i duno y i gt tis kind of sista one lor!
I HATE MY SISTA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment