Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19.08.09

Today, I kinda sad... when I went into my class sat on my place , thn I oni realize I din bring the book tat carmen wan me to bring... she said she hate me... she dun wanna talk to me anymore..
I was quite shock when she realli dun wana talk to me... thn v were lik argue but v say nth..
synn saw me was quite upset, she ask me y ... I say nth... until prefects' recess time , I went down to canteen wif synn n grace...
After our recess , I go take the flag... slowly, my mood change... I was not tat moody
When I go back to class , I told carmen a small little tiny secret(the one hu wanna noe...I won tell u hehe)...she was shock n v frens each other again...
thn me , carmen , wen jie , chow yit n synn play true or dare... carmen thinks a lot of ideas...so funn... I will rmb today...

1 comment:

  1. Haha, i see your dilema! xD Link you liao, from my blog.. :) Want go see la http://jellybeansnlollipop.blogspot.com
    Hehe, want help fr your blog can look for me :) Milks!

    ReplyDelete